The site is located in Mellomvika and is regulated for industry. Buildings in the area consists of office buildings, storage, workshops and production buildings.
Distance to airport
- Mo Industrial Park
- Area type
- Zoned for industry
- Location/building for sale or rent
- The site is prepared, and undeveloped areas are paved.
- Some of the building stock on site are available for rent. It may be relevant to demolish all or part of the existing building stock to make room for new development.
- General infrastructure
- Established network for sanitary drains Established drainage network for surface water / cooling water to the Ranfjord via the canal. Close access to district heating.
- Surrounding business
- In the area there are companies within the process industry, mechanical industry, transport services, laboratory services, consulting services, etc.
- Access to expertise
- Mo i Rana has long traditions from the mineral and process industry. A large number of supplier companies have been built up to provide services to the industry.
- Access to fiber/wifi
- Close access to fiber. Efforts are being made to give Mo i Rana a high priority when the 5G network is expanded in Norway and for the industrial park to also have access to its own frequencies in the 5G network.
- Water capacity
- Drinking water supply from Rana municipality. A cooling / process water supply has been established from Ranelva (local river)
- Power capacity
- Available capacity for smaller establishments only. With the establishment of a new transformer station, the capacity can be increased by approx. 40MW.
- The airport is 12 km in distance from the site
- Freight terminal
- 3 km
- Mo i Rana Port only 1 km fromt the site