Stokkvågodden is located in Stokkvågen, in Lurøy municipality. The area is located on the mainland, west of the city Mo i Rana and north of the city Sandnessjøen.
Distance to airport
- Johnny Selnes
- Area type
- Planned for industry / coastal-related businesses. Work with zoning plan is initiated, and is estimated to be completed during 2022
- Location/building for sale or rent
- Sale / Rent
- General infrastructure
- An area of 200 daa is available for business purposes, of which approx. 100 daa is land area. There is high probability that ground conditions allow an area-increase of between 20-40 m², and there are surplus masses on site to make such landfills.
- Surrounding business
- Three fish farming companies have both head office and production premises in the municipality; Nova Sea and Lovundlaks on Lovund, and Kvarøy Fiskeoppdrett on Kvarøy. The local aquaculture activity contributes to great value creation.
- Access to expertise
- High competence on marine-related industries, in the area.
- Access to fiber/wifi
- Fiber will be available on site by 2022.
- Water capacity
- Capacity can be upgraded as needed. Water will be brought to the area upon establishment.
- Power capacity
- 22 kV
- Nearest airport is in Mo i Rana, about 80 km from the site
- Freight terminal
- Vika, Mo i Rana ca. 70 km
- It will be possible for larger skips, more than 7,000 tonnes deadweight, to make entry. The plot is located by the main route for ship traffic, and there are very good entry conditions via the Åsværfjord, from the outer slope to the inner slope. In connections to the area there are possibilities to develop a new harbour, as well as deep water quay.